MS Windows Internet Explorer
Note: To allow scripting on this Web site only, and to leave scripting disabled in the Internet zone, add this Web site to the Trusted sites zone.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- Do either of the following:
- Click Default Level
- Click Custom Level and in the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Go back one page button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload current page button to run scripts.
- Click the Chrome menu in the top right hand corner of your browser
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- Under the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.